Research Director - Customer Loyalty
Our client is a full service research agency, boasting modern open plan offices and a great global reputation. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, with excellent support and development. They are currently looking for a Research Director to work on two major accounts for them, within the customer experience space. The role will suit someone who is looking to work on prestigious accounts, where you can make a difference both internally and externally, driving the success of the projects and the teams.
This role will be focused on directing and overseeing customer experience, journey and loyalty programmes for your clients. You will be forming key insights from the data to help drive change within your clients' businesses. You will be tasked with ensuring the successful running of the tracking projects, as well as making improvements and finding new and exciting ways to conduct the ad hoc research to keep the ideas fresh. One of the projects is a multi-country study and will involve a significant amount of liaison across the regions.
The remaining part of your role will be to drive new business through new and existing clients.
Key Duties of the Role:-
- Taking ownership for the two key accounts, forming strong relationships with the clients and identifying new business opportunities within these accounts. You will be the main point of contact at a senior level.
- Working with the key account teams to form best practice and ensure this is carried out both domestically and internationally.
- Assessing the programmes to ensure that they provide the relevant information the client needs to make strategic business decisions.
- Presenting insights to the clients.
- Managing a team of people.
- Writing and presenting thought leadership pieces.
The ideal candidate will have a strong research agency background, within customer experience research and will be passionate about delivering high quality insights. You will have excellent experience in managing and directing large-scale tracking projects, as well as working on smaller ad hoc pieces that need to be turned around quickly. You will have a proven track record in client development and seeking out new business opportunities. You will have managed teams and will understand how to motivate and drive these teams to deliver to the best of their ability. You will be someone who looks to improve the way things are done. You will be comfortable working with all levels of people.