Account Manager / Consumer Panel and FMCG
The company are now at a really exciting growth phase and need to get out and develop business relationships throughout the country. Having just taken on one of the UKs most successful supermarkets they are looking to build an impressive client portfolio of some of the most recognised consumer brands.
To help them achieve this goal they and are looking for a motivated Account Manager to join their thriving team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate excellent business skill, possessing an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to hit the ground running.
If you're looking for a career that combines business development, account management and data management with a company where no one day is the same, then get in touch.
* Collaborating with the category management team to pull new business
* Working closely with the data processing house - there is a lot of data to review
* Liaising with internal teams and out sourcing in Internationally
* Building solid client relationships
* A background in consumer panel and FMCG is vital
* Knowledge of selling consumer data to retailers
* Solid Account Management and Business Development experience
* Ability to prove your strengths throughout the business
* This role is almost a standalone role in the business so lots of personal enthusiasm and intuition is required