Research Analyst/ Data Analyst - Customer experience/ Insight
Our client are now looking for a data driven Research Analyst to drive forward results, evaluate statistical output and present the findings across the business cooperating with the project management team to generate recommendations based on findings.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, intellectually perceptive and will show a genuine passion to work for a successful and rapidly growing business.
You'll possess incredible attention to detail, with an ability to focus on detail. As a research analyst you'll be required to assess data and report results to manage and complete projects to the highest standards.
* Data preparation- completed in SPSS for analysis (data cleaning and re-coding)
* Statistical analysis in SPSS- descriptive, crosstabs, T-tests, Linear regression, factor analysis and logistic regression
* Preparing data results, summaries and reports - Microsoft excel/ PowerPoint
* Executing quality control checks
* Working on projects
* Ensuring the best statistical approaches
* Ability to answer client questioning
* MSc in relevant discipline- statistics, business, research social or behavioural science
* Proficient in Microsoft office suite
* Advanced SPSS/ SAS Skills
* Presenting data to both internal and external clients
* Cutting-edge statistical abilities
* Natural ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise tasks
Benefits include company pension contribution, health insurance, casual dress code, opportunities to travel during training and progression.
Apply for Research Analyst/ Data Analyst - Customer experience/ Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly