A leading media company based in London, with a global presence. Our client boasts a wide range of publications in their portfolio. They are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their ever-expanding team.
What will you be doing?
As a Commercial Analyst, you will report into the Head of Commercial Analysis and work across the various brands within the business. Helping to develop the analysis functions across the teams, you will contribute towards traditional web analysis projects and liaise with key stakeholders.
- Provide yield and inventory analysis to increase revenue
- Develop KPIs that reflect the success of specific business streams
- Deliver full analysis of monthly commercial performance
- Communicate actionable commercial opportunities to Sales and Operations teams
What are they looking for?
- University degree or equivalent in Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics related topics
- Experience of ETL of data, SQL, Python and ideally BI tools, such as QlikView
- Proven experience as an Analyst, gaining insight from business/web analytics to drive an organisation
- To be commercially minded and have a real passion for data visualisation and techniques
This position comes with great opportunities to develop and train - please apply if you are interested in this role, or any Analytical related roles.