Consultant – Evidence based brand, marketing & communications
My client is unequivocally the most successful and fast growing marketing research agency in Australia currently.
50+ in size, designer office, glossy reputation, high end consultancy, advanced/integrated research methods, leading industry talent, award winning work and winner of employer of the year in the industry awards because of how the treat, train and retain their staff.
Their immense success locally has opened doors on to an international platform where they now work multi-country for top global brands across Australia, Asia and America and emerging markets.
A fantastic achievement and one that provides an exciting environment to work in if you are equally enthusiastic about working across markets, cultures and countries.
Consultant – Day to day tasks:
- Solving business problems by challenging clients to think differently about the question in the first place. Attaining total clarity before settling down to the task.
- Working on a range of ad hoc and strategic tracking survey based research studies with a focus on brand, marketing & communications
- Juggling balls on multiple projects to maintain tight control on their progress
- Analysing & interpreting survey data with a commercial lens
- Delivering insight that is in sync with business goals and ambitions
- Providing clear growth paths so clients see and feel the potential and know how to use it going forward
- A simple, crystal clear and engaging delivery style
- Building close relationships on your accounts
- Adding to the fun in the office and enjoying a collaborative and close knit team
- Bringing on board a wider enthusiasm for brands and consumer behaviour and trends
This agency will provide you with a platform to apply these skills and develop them tenfold. You’ll have access to the very best brains, training, approaches and clients in the industry. The name of this agency will open doors in the future and whilst you’ll there you’ll develop a confidence in your skill set – research, wider consulting, broad business expertise and client understanding that will be unparalleled elsewhere.
You will need to be; curious, passionate, a big thinker who loves conducting research to influence branding and marketing. You will have c5years + of market research agency experience rooted in quantitative research methods with consumer clients (FMCG – food, drink, beauty, teleco, financial, services, retail all relevant).
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121