B2B Qualitative Interviewer/ Moderator (Languages) - 1-2 weeks
Our client is a Innovation Consultancy who work with a mix of clients mostly in the technology sector, based in central London and they have a constant need for language experts who can conduct in-depth interviews across the world. It's a passionate and successful company who pride themselves on curiosity and innovation.
What you need to have:
* Experience in qualitative interviewing & fieldwork
* Fluency in either: German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) (proficient to a native level)
* Good English
* The know-how to recruit and source respondents on your own
* The drive & confidence to be able to chase to get the interviews required
* You will need to be based in or within commuting distance to London, but able to travel oversees if required (Any travel will be paid for)
* You will also need to be immediately available
First and foremost, experience in qualitative research is absolutely essential for this role - you will need to be able to come in and commit for a couple of weeks and really be able to hit the ground running, which is why experience is so important. This would be really good experience for a junior quallie looking to build their skills in a research/consultancy environment while looking for something more permanent.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send your CV in today!
Please note that the salary is pro-rata and only candidates with relevant experience for this role and who are able to work in the UK will receive a response.
Apply for B2B Qualitative Interviewer/ Moderator (Languages) - 1-2 weeks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly