Head of Project Management - Quantitative
Our client is a full service boutique research consultancy, based in the heart of London. They offer a friendly and professional working environment. The pride themselves on working collaboratively both internally and externally. They are looking for a Head of Project Management to join, to head up their small project management team. This role will suit someone who still enjoys being hands-on running projects, as well as managing and developing people who work for them.
The purpose of the role is to lead a small team of project managers, effectively providing strong support to the researchers internally and clients externally. The role ensures the smooth running of projects from both a research and operations perspective.
Key Duties Include:-
- Management of 3 Project Managers
- Contributing to methodology design
- Managing projects successfully from start to finish - including providing costings, contribution to questionnaire routing, managing external fieldwork suppliers, managing the project and updating the researchers, checking the data and passing this back to the research team
- Quality checking
- Thinking of new ways to carry out the research projects that will benefit the client
- Training the team on quality and best practice
You will be working across a range of ad hoc and tracking projects, both domestic and international, within media, retail and technology sectors in the main. The majority of projects are carried out online.
The idea candidate will come from a strong research project management background from a full service research agency. You will be well-versed in quantitative methodologies and will have worked across complex trackers and ad hoc projects. International experience would also be useful. Experience in managing people is a must. You will be comfortable working with senior clients and researchers and will be confident to make suggestions on methodologies and the running of projects to ensure success. As most studies are carried out online, you will need significant experience in online surveys. You will be organised, calm under pressure and someone who can solve problems effectively and quickly. You will have had experience in managing people.
This role will suit someone who is looking to work in a tight knit team and closely with the researchers.