Senior Account Manager – International Research Boutique
This international research boutique has offices globally and are now looking for a mid-level researcher to join their Sydney team.
Let’s start with the best bits. Why would you want to work here?
- A diverse range of clients: Ensuring your experience stays varied and you continue challenging yourself in new ways. Sectors include financial services, telecommunications and retail. Projects include brand positioning, product and service innovation, customer experience, communication effectiveness
- Flexible working: This is an adult environment that trusts you to organise your own day. As long as you get the work done and clients are happy
- International Agency: Offices in Europe, Asia and the US, meaning you’ll stay in the know regarding trends and developments in the global market
- Latest technologies: Partner with international offices to work on all latest advancements in quant research
- Project Ownership: Your directors want to concentrate on winning business so are looking for someone to take ownerships of projects and work with autonomy
- Great training and development: You’ll get plenty of support! Mentors, training and lots of clever minds to share ideas with
- Mixed Methodology Projects: You’ll get to use quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Cool Offices: Couches, lots of light, open plan, great atmosphere.
This agency has a lot to offer!
The role involves being client facing from start to finish on quantitative market research projects. You’ll have input into proposal writing, questionnaire design, data analysis, report writing and presentation. They are looking for a real go getter, someone that can grow into an Account Director role and is hungry for the opportunity they can offer.
What skills do you need for the role?
- You need to be confident across all stages of a research project and you need to have worked in a commercial market research role. You’ll know how to design a questionnaire, analyse research data and write compelling reports on project outcomes.
- You need to love working with clients. You’ll be the face of the business and must therefore know how to manage client expectations and
- Have a strong understanding of quantitative methodologies and know how to tailor your approach to ad hoc project needs.
- Be an easy going, ambitious and flexible individual. This role is about cultural fit just as much as anything else and they want someone who can fit right in to their sociable team.
Keen to learn more? Please send your CV to Kelsie at Resources Group to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions you feel are not answered above, please feel free to call 0292581120.