Qualitative Account Director – Top Boutique
This successful boutique strategy and insights agency is currently twenty strong and growing fast!
One of the most sought after work places for research and insights professionals in Australia is it the destination agency of choice for today and tomorrow’s best and brightest minds!
They are working hard to offer clients a supplier experience that goes beyond the norm. With a client centric focus and emphasis on consultancy they take thinking further and utilise a huge range of innovative research techniques and frameworks to give clients a clear sense of direction and facilitate action. They have the ability to see beyond the insights and guide strategy.
Offering services across the strategic, tactical, creative and commercial that includes …
- Semiotic and cultural analysis
- Market modelling
- Brand story telling
- Communication processing analysis
- Strategic planning and brand consultancy
… they work for a whole host of big names clients.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for to hire a talent and ambitious Qualitative Account Director.
This is an amazing opportunity for a researcher with 6+ years’ research agency or planning experience who is looking to earn their stripes and develop their insights skills taking them from a doer to a true strategic thinker and client leader
The day to day :
- Running client workshops
- Designing studies and writing proposals
- Planning and conduct qualitative research including moderating focus groups and depths
- Write up, analysis and interpretation of research
- Contributing specialist expertise as appropriate
- Key account and client management
- Analysing findings and pulling together strategic recommendations
- Delivering client presentations as required
- Helping clients understand how to activate the insights
With fantastic offices, a great team ethos and a fun and supportive culture this could be your final destination!
Sponsorship is available for those candidates with exceptional experience who already hold a 457.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com.