Director of Brand Strategy and Marketing Insights – Brand/Advertising Strategy
- Quantitative, qualitative & cultural insight approaches
- Brand, communications, media planning & screen research
- Brand strategy growth plans & activation workshops
- Rewarding & competitive package
- Client & team leadership
- Represent highly successful interstate agency in their newer Melbourne office.
Nimble, innovative and compelling is how this brand strategy and marketing insights agency has distinguished itself. Growing steadily over the last 5 years their client list now boasts some of the most exciting brands in Australia cleverly spanning multiple sectors - retail, drink, automotive, airlines, FMCG, banks and teleco.
The 20+ strong team comes from all works of life – marketing, comms and consumer research so in collaboration they are able to offer the smartest insights driven solutions to branding, advertising and content development which resonate in the new marketing world.
The culture is one of creativity, energy and focus on their shared mission of quality and growth that everyone has bought in to and feels part of.
Growth is also the driver behind this new vacancy for a Research Director to manage their Melbourne clients and help grow their newest office locally.
This is an exceptional position for an accomplished research looking for an entrepreneurial environment when you can help shape the future as part of the senior management team.
Who are you?
- A key relationship builder – you’ll act as the primary point of contact and delight with your ability to understand issues, tailor research briefs, offer clear thinking and direction that is relevant for their brands.
- A natural presenter – you’ll thoroughly enjoy face time with clients and the opportunity to influence and inspire with carefully built data-led stories and context which clearly cement your position as a trusted expert in the room
- A hands-on leader – you’ll organise, motivate and mentor teams and lead by example getting stuck in, with them, on a range of business challenges
- A business generator- in additional to existing clients, you’ll enjoy the thrill of pitching and presenting to new clients to win new work that is quantitatively drive
- A quantitative guru – you’ll own projects and will be able to apply a range of method and design experience across tracking and ad hoc projects – branding, advertising, segmentation, concept testing, media and digital effectiveness measurement and such like
- A digital enthusiast – you’ll be plugged in to what digital and social media trends to be able to use this knowledge as context of how brands and people interact
- A brand lover – You’ll be passionate about creating brands that are living brand assets
If you are looking to join a business where you will have wide involvement in its strategic direction, whilst working on challenging and interesting brands and with an up-beat and motivated team, this agency would love to hear from you.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121
Apply for Director of Brand Strategy and Marketing Insights – Brand/Advertising Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly