Research Director| Award Winning Agency – Influential Leadership Position
- Industry Award Winners
- Fastest Growing Melbourne Boutique
- Consumer insights, Specialist Quantitative Consultancy, Data Strategy, Business Growth
- Join Senior Management Team
- Take true ownership of your role and influence the business as a whole
- Rewarding & competitive package
For over a decade, this insights consultancy has been evolving, defining and refining their service offering to be what they are today – a well-regarded market leader officially recognised in various industry nominations and awards. Their expertise is quantitative research and analytics and they take the best bits of a boutique – agility and individuality yet with significant bandwidth and the benefits of scale.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries – FMCG, retail, financial services, insurance, telecommunications, services and pharma, they tackle everything thrown at them: high end analytics, segmentation, choice modelling; complex tracking, brand and advertising, customer satisfaction; ad hoc consultancy, pricing evaluation, brand strategy, U&A and more…
Due to growth, the management is looking to add weight to their senior rank with this new vacancy for a Senior Research Director. The purpose of this role is to help clients achieve sustainable performance, help build capability and contribute to the firm’s success by:
- Successful leading and managing research and consulting projects
- Being a thought leader and subject matter expert
- Identifying, building and converting new business opportunities
- Representing the agency in industry
- Managing and coaching a team and companywide talent
This role will suit an accomplished market research professional who can bring expertise, ideas, commercial astuteness and a desire to make a mark. You will be a leader through and through for clients and staff, with a strong hands-on approach to the research consultancy itself.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to reach your career potential in a senior business leadership role in the Australian research industry by joining a boutique where you can influence their direction and ongoing success.
Market research agency experience is essential.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.