Client Account Manager – Client Success and Insights technology
This is a rare opportunity to develop your career within one of the fastest growing names in the online research, insights and market research technology space. This agency is making global waves in the industry with their innovative and competitive offering and is looking for an Account Manager with the right personality to join their Sydney office that is in an exciting stage of growth.
What do they do?
They offer a single insights platform that captures customer, market and employee insights all in one place for the world’s most forward thinking brands.
What will you do?
This role will see you sitting at the consulting edge of the client success field where you will:
- Manage and develop strong relationships with a mixture of high profile international clients.
- You will lead all elements of the account management process from initial on boarding, implementing best solutions and strategies, to driving new business and sales
- Establish success plans that clarify your clients business challenges and goals enabling them to measure their progress
- Be seen as an expert in research and insights technology
- Prepare content that educates your clients on how to fully utilize the platform and work with them to drive the best results
- 5+ years’ experience within an account management / client facing position, ideally within the Market Research and Insights space
- Outstanding client relationship building skills with the ability to juggle a mixture of projects
- Confident presenter
- Strong understanding of the role that insights play in driving success and producing results
- Passion for the research industry and the use of technology
- Spark, personality and the ability to solve problems
What’s on the cards?
- Excellent career growth
- Fantastic office location with great views
- World leading insights platform that is growing their presence in Australia
- Opportunity to build strong relationships with clients and become an expert in the field
- Combine research, strategy and account management skills and take them to the next level
- Work alongside some of the smartest and innovative thinkers
- International training
- Continuous exposure to new technologies, insights and ways of thinking
- Excellent working culture
- Great remuneration package and perks
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 02 9258 1121.