- Do you have 1+ years’ experience in research?
- Are you excited by innovation?
- Do you want a step up in opportunity, progression and autonomy?
This international agency is known for there really innovative and cleaver thinking and are looking for a new member to join the team.
Endless training and development opportunities: You will have the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the business that are passionate about giving you excellent ongoing training and development. They are all about carer progression and want people that are excited to take a step up in responsibility and be client facing!
Opportunity to work an awesome mix of clients: Think top names within the Finance, Retail, Automotive, FMCG, Telecommunications space
Assist in delivering strategic research projects: You will work on projects such as Branding and Communication, Innovation, Customer experience, marketing strategy and a whole heap more!
Overall you will have exposure to everything from assisting with Focus Groups to conducting in-depth interviews, writing surveys, data analysis, assisting with report writing to attending client presentations and brainstorming meetings!
BUT WHAT ELSE?
- Really cool offices – light, colourful and open planned
- Relaxed and flexible working hours
- A heap of career progression (with a clear path on how to get there)
The official check-list
- 1+years' experience within the research sector ideally you will have experience with both qual and quant research
- A passion for learning and a desire to grow
- You will be someone that is excited about insights and how data can tell a story
In return you will get to work for a business that is creative, innovative and are committed to their staff’s development!
If you are interested - please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly