Head of Insight
7 days left
- Full Time
As the Global Leader in consumer electronics, they have offices in 72 countries worldwide with annual sales exceeding US$140billion. Through their unrivalled innovation, they are revolutionising the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers and printers to name a few. They are the leading consumer electronics brand in Europe and have massive growth plans for the next few years!
They are looking for an ambitious Head of Insights to work as part of the European CMI leadership team. With a current focus on transforming their culture into a consumer driven business, you must be passionate to drive change and champion this concept day to day. You will be using your vast experience and knowledge of the UK market to work alongside the team translating data into meaningful insights that will guide the business towards reaching the target of doubling their turnover by 2020.
* Solid Experience in consumer research/insight roles
* Proven experience in working with and influencing senior stakeholders
* Prior experience in managing teams, spotting and developing talent
* Adept in translating data into insights from both quant and qual consumer research
* Highly intellectual with the strategic ability to manage and work with ambiguity.
* Must have a rigorous attention to detail
* Experience navigating around large matrix organisations
If you're a senior clientside researcher with gravitas and great senior stakeholder management, then this may be the role for you!
Apply for Head of Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly