Quantitative/Qualitative Account Manager - Research Detective
In this Research role you will use the research methodologies at your finger-tips to unearth information that shed light on client enigmas. This is a brilliant role for a researcher with around 1-2 years’ experience, keen for a varied, client facing role in a growing business.
Dynamic environment that offers great company culture & takes a refreshing open minded approach to flexi-working & work life balance.
Projects will include:
- B2B Research: Senior Stakeholder engagement / customer satisfaction & experience – clients from services and government
- Communications/PR strategy: Use Quant trackers to craft powerful communications
- FMCG Product Development - using focus groups, sensory research, in-depth interviews, quant questionnaires to engage key members from food industry
- Understand what people want from a brand to strengthen product offering
This role will focus on quantitative research (both adhoc and tracking), with an element of qualitative. You will manage clients throughout project duration; design quantitative questionnaires/qualitative discussion guides, use Q to conduct statistical analysis and write research reports. There will be chance for you to pick up more responsibilities (presentation, proposal design etc.) when you are settled and ready for more!
To apply you must:
- Be nosy! This role will suit someone naturally inquisitive who will be motivated by the desire to get to the bottom of things. You will use both qualitative and quantitative techniques to truly understand what people are thinking
- Be an experienced researcher. This isn’t a fresh grad role and ideally you will have at least 1-2 years of experience in the industry.
- Have a flexible, adaptable attitude- this is a small team where responsibilities are fluid.
- Ideally have experience in B2B research, although this is not a deal breaker.
- Experience using a statistical package – Q/SPSS
If this role sounds like you please send your CV to Kelsie at Resources Group : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292581120