Senior Research Executive –Major Global Healthcare Specialist
Strategic product development, health economics, communications research, pricing, public policy and planning; these are the project types you will get involved in working as a Senior Research Executive in this leading market research agency that specialises in the healthcare space (pharmaceutical and OTC).
This agency invests in people so with continued training and personal development plans you can ensure your career stays on the fast track.
As Senior Research Executive you will immediately run with projects contributing from pitch through to final presentation. You will get to use a full toolbox of research methodologies (qualitative & quantitative) and work across a range of clients so no two days will be the same.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a sharp thinking, ambitious researcher with some previous market research experience now looking for a promotional opportunity to develop in a large, structured research house. Your experience can be qualitative and/or quantitative and multi-country regional projects are of interest. Excellent salary and benefits.
- c3years+ market research agency experience
- A passion and knowledge of the healthcare/pharma industry
- Understanding of various different therapy areas
- Highly analytical and able to tell stories from data
- An appreciation for strategic, commercial business outcomes
- Local Singaporean candidate with full working rights
- Degree or Masters education
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.
Apply for Senior Research Executive –Major Global Healthcare Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly