Research Manager –Qual/Quant – Pharmaceutical
A highly creative and stimulating environment in which to develop your strategic research career, providing insight into branding and communications development within the pharmaceutical sector. This full service agency is a market leader in the world of healthcare research working in a global capacity with both local and regional clients. Their offering is quantitative and qualitative and the opportunity has now arisen for a Research Manager to take a senior position within the team, leading projects, managing key clients, mentoring junior team members and having a real say in business strategy as a crucial member of this growing team.
The beauty of this opportunity is to join an established business with an international remit and reputation in their growing Singapore office where you can strategically place yourself as pivotal in the development of their APAC offering.
- Responsible for managing a range of research projects
- Act as main point of contact for the client on practical issues through the life of the project
- Management of project teams in order to meet project management and research objectives
- Write persuasive proposals – propose and justify methodology and cost
- Preparation of presentations to a high standard requiring little or no input from senior management
- Client presentations to clients at a high level with strategic recommendations
- Develop relationships with clients
You should have first-class agency experience, ideally gained within pharmaceutical/branding combined with real intellectual rigour and a flexible approach. This is a dynamic organisation looking for a talented Research Manager who will be able to hit the ground running and in return they will offer a competitive package and fast-track opportunities to AD and up.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.