Quantitative Account Manager – Research + strategy
- Fantastic location, in the heart of the city.
- Varied projects and a mixture of clients
- A team of seriously smart and inspiring researchers
This role will inspire you if you get excited by finding a nugget of insights that will change how your client thinks about their customers, their markets or even their entire business.
This independent full-service market research consultancy not only operates across Australia but they conduct studies throughout New Zealand and the Asia Pacific Region. Although they are mid-sized they work with BIG clients and are forward thinking in all aspects of research.
They have an unrivalled track record of producing actionable insights and expert knowledge within the automotive, healthcare and financial services sectors. They are seen as strategic business partners and the key to their client’s success.
Due to continued success and business growth they are looking for an Account / Project Manager to join their team of dynamic researchers. If you are curious about looking deeply into client business problems and uncovering solutions then this is a role for you.
This role will see you getting stuck into a range of projects from the get go where you will be involved in all aspects of the research cycle.
Your day will vary from:
- Writing and winning proposals
- Designing online surveys & project planning.
- Comprehensive data analysis and reporting insights back to clients.
You will have continuous ongoing training and development from excellent researchers who will challenge, excite and develop your skills.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an a commercial market research agency (client side or consultancy’s will also be considered)
Proven record and passion for building strong client relationships
- Experience in online methodologies
- A willingness to work on both tracking and ad hoc projects
- SPSS or Q Skills and experience in data cleaning, coding and preparation
- Especially interested in working with services clients like blue chip banks, telco providers and automotive companies
What will set you apart?
- You are a ‘doer’
- You are a team player
- You are extremely ambitious and passionate
- You are curious
- You question
- You are looking for a role that will excite you
In return you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team that champions new ideas. You will work on exciting projects, with a client list of big names. No two days will be the same. You will also have ongoing training and development from some of the best researchers in the industry.
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, email@example.com or call me on +61 9258 1020