Qualitative Account Director
They have grown to a £13 million per annum turnover business with 65 employees in offices London, New York & Singapore in just 12 years. This is a chance to join a truly multidisciplinary team in one of the of the most entrepreneurial and innovative marketing strategy consultancies in London! Since their establishment, they've built up a fantastic reputation, for delivering innovative insights that drives real business and brand growth. Their projects are challenging and varied working with an extensive list of blue chip clients including; Wagamama, GSK, Disney and Barcardi to name a few.
They are looking for an experienced Qualitative Account Director to join their dynamic team. You will be working across all projects the likes of which are from the smallest detail of redesigning packaging to the development of a huge international strategy for a top retailer opening into new markets overseas. Working with clients all the way to strategy implementation as well as having in house designers means that your insights are never shipped off and you really do get to see your projects through from start to finish.
* Brand and insights experience within cutting edge qualitative research or strategy agency.
* An expert in innovative approaches to qualitative research working including: ethnographic, consumer co-creation and online insight techniques.
* Experience in managing senior stakeholders.
* A natural passion for brands and consumers.
* Experience in leading innovative projects from inception to debrief.
* Prior experience in managing teams, mentoring and developing talent.
* A creative mind with a passion for thinking beyond the obvious
This is a fantastic time to join a business that put a real focus on recognising and rewarding peoples hard work with fantastic benefits and development opportunities. If this sounds like an environment you'd like to be part of, then please apply now.
Apply for Qualitative Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly