Knight, Kavanagh and Page Ltd has an exciting opportunity within its senior management team for a candidate looking to deliver on a diverse range of insight projects with the potential to shape future work within this part of the business. The imminent retirement of a longstanding principal consultant has created a vacancy which we are looking to fill. The current post-holder has delivered on a wide range of projects including:
- Ongoing evaluation of sports participation/engagement programmes for a range of clients.
- Evaluation of talented and elite performer investment and programmes.
- Research projects across a range of subject areas associated with the impact of sport, leisure and culture with groups of all ages including BAME and disability based projects.
- Reviews of library and cultural provision on behalf of trusts and local authorities.
- Evaluation of the economic impact of sport across specific regions in England.
- Review of the Team Ireland performance (in 15 sports) at London 2012 for Sport Ireland.
- Feasibility studies and business plans for large scale sport and cultural facilities and visitor attractions in the UK and abroad;
- Management of the company’s GIS team.
Although KKP specialises primarily in sport and leisure, this postholder will lead on a range of challenging cultural and research projects. There is, thus, scope to refine and further develop this aspect of the company’s business. Conversely, s/he will also, as appropriate and needed, contribute to delivery of KKP’s core strategic planning portfolio.
It is appreciated that potential candidates may not have experience as diverse as that outlined above; however, we are looking for an individual with the appropriate skills, drive and ambition to take on/develop into such a position. So, if you are up for this exciting challenge in your career we would love to hear from you.
In exchange, KKP offers a:
- Competitive salary;
- Position on the Senior Management team;
- Car allowance;
- Company credit card for appropriate expenses;
- Mobile phone allowance;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Friendly, professional and supportive working environment
- Excellent personal prospects.
We pride ourselves on having a highly supportive team of 25+ full time staff. Our 26-year track record is characterised by a strong focus on product quality and delivery to agreed deadlines. The right candidate will, in time, have the option to become a director of the Company.
If you feel that this is the right job for you and you are the right person for us, please forward your CV with an accompanying letter to Cristina Bianco Lynn at 1-2 Frecheville Court, off Knowsley Street, Bury, BL9 0UF or to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 31 October 2016. For an informal discussion, please contact David McHendry - Managing Director (0161 764 7040).
There is an expectation that the postholder will be based from the company’s offices in Bury.