SRE/RM - B2B - Quant and Qual Research
Our client is a market leader in their space. They have fantastic modern offices, an unrivalled training programme and offer progression and development and the chance to work with some prestigious clients. The ideal candidate is likely to be a Senior Research Executive or Research Manager, looking for a new challenge. This is a friendly and successful team, who offer great support to their staff.
In this role, you will be working across a wide range of B2B markets, for globally leading corporates, communications agencies and trading bodies. You will be focused on a variety of topics, including customer experience, the impact of Brexit and the risks to global businesses in a changing world. You will be working with key stakeholders in businesses, to understand their perceptions and how they respond to the challenges of today.
Key Duties Include:-
- Take a lead on managing projects from start to finish
- Understanding briefs and clients' needs, creating research solutions that can offer them insight
- Writing proposals and attending business pitches
- Working across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and ad hoc and tracking studies, including conducting in-depth interviews
- Carrying out analysis and developing key insights from these to present to your clients
- Managing staff
- Managing key client relationships, building rapport and earning trust
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have strong experience research, ideally from a research agency. If you have working B2B previously, this would be an advantage, but a keen interest is a must. You will be happy to work on a mix of quantitative and qualitative research projects. You will be someone who enjoys pulling out insight from the data and helping clients use these to make decisions. You will be comfortable writing questionnaires from scratch, will have experience in drafting proposals and writing reports and presenting to clients. You will be positive and someone who goes the extra mile and enjoys research. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to manage multiple projects at once.