Senior Digital Marketing Manager
This global insurance giant stands for one of the largest names in the game. Taking advantage of a void in the traditional insurance model they has overtaken this space and created a disruption that has transformed the way we will buy insurance forever - By creating a space where the top digital talent bring their ideas, creativity and technology, and innovation to create the next generation in the insurance - 'anytime, any need, anywhere'.
With its startup vibe, some of the hottest digital talent globally, and its reputation in the online space it's no surprise that they have chosen Singapore for their Asia headquarters and they are on the hunt for Senior Digital Marketing pro to build, brand, strategise and optimise the digital marketing and customer experience across Asia.
Think you have what it takes?
All in a day's work:
* You will be the go-to for the planning and delivery of innovative content programs across Asia based on market needs across Asia to innovate and recreate the insurance world. This will be focused around customer acquisition, maturations and retention
* You need to have strong opinions and a proven track record in both internal and external stakeholder management - you are not afraid to voice your opinions and always have something to add to the conversation.
* You will own your marketing campaigns straight through from strategy to rollout for Asia
* You are a team player that works well in a cohesive environment. You will often been seen working closely with team members to review online marketing trends with a 'test and learn' approach towards the latest technology applications and media opportunities.
* You are an influencer, a people person, and consumer focused - a true digital consultant!
* You are known for your outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
* You will be working on content campaigns across all major digital properties -web, mobile, and social media
* You will develop and deliver their online content strategy, leverage new and existing media relationships and social media channels
* You have working knowledge of CRM and contact management technologies
* You are a digital guru with a commercial mind - you can manage all third-party digital relationships whilst ensuring a strong ROI on all investments
* Your 7-10 years extensive background in digital and marketing has left you with a proven track record in digital strategy, development and execution and stakeholder management
* This can be from either/both an agency or client side environment - as long as you are hands-on!
* You know how to work and thrive in an agile working environment
* You have significant experience in working with large scale IT/infrastructure projects
* You have demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment - ideally knowledge of insurance / regulatory requirements throughout Asia
* You can travel regularly throughout the globe and have proven in-market success in Asia, specifically Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Singapore
Aspire Global Network Pte. Ltd. Agency #: 11C4388
April Shepherd: R1436719