Client Facing Analyst – Loyalty marketing & analytics
Fascinated by Big Data and Analytics?
Looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level?
Want to combine both analysis and consulting?
Recognised as a global leader in loyalty management and analytics this agency is at the top of their game! They consult closely with their clients to ensure they are building the strongest relationships they can with consumers through their marketing campaigns.
What makes them so unique is their ability to build relevant, rewarding and long-term one-to-one relationship that benefit both clients and consumers driven from data.
The team is growing and they have a unique opportunity for a client facing analyst to join the Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity to combine your strong analytical skills with your love of data and to be seen as a consultant to your client’s success!
- You will support the senior insights and analytics team who provide clients with the customer insights they need to make smarter business decisions and improve marketing ROI
- This role will see you working on multiple projects such as campaign and CRM management where you will assist in programme reporting, behavioural analysis, segmentation and campaign delivery
- You will partner with clients that span across the finance, telco, retail, auto and airline industries
- You will demonstrate your ability to problem solve by consulting with clients to understand their business needs and problems and using the best suite analytical techniques
- You will be client facing so confidence is a must
What do you need?
- Commercial experience using SQL and Tableau – experience using R and python would be highly beneficial
- Strong skills in excel
- Degree qualified (ideally in Economics, Statistics, Maths or Science)
- 1-2 years of experience using commercial data and analysis – ideally within a marketing role
- Previous client management with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ambition! You will be someone that doesn’t want to just complete a task in front of them but is someone that is keen to dig deeper and consult with your clients
This role will see you steeping up in terms of reasonability, technique and client interaction! Fantastic career progression on the cards coupled with a fun team that will train and mentor you.
If you are interested, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1020.
Apply for Client Facing Analyst – Loyalty marketing & analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly