Senior Manager – Research Consultancy| Health, Education & Community
- Do you bring a strong understanding and experience in organizational behaviour, change management and business strategy?
- Are you particularly interested in customer experience and employee engagement?
- Do your skills span market research consultancy, client engagement and business development?
This hot new vacancy sits within the Health, Education & Community division of a wider business consulting group which specializes in data driven strategy.
The key purpose of the role is to govern research consultation projects to help clients better understand their employees and/or clients to ultimately achieve sustainable high performance.
Day to day, the business is looking for a future leader who can immediately contribute to the success and growth of the team through client engagement, research expertise, team management and business development.
You’ll encounter a passionate culture – working with professionals who relish their role in helping organisations such as NFPs, major universities, hospitals and GP surgeries, improve their performance. You’ll enjoy a place where you can apply and build your expertise in the sector, and work with other likeminded specialists across other industry sectors. There is also access to tools and technologies that allow for agile, flexible and creative solutions; in a working environment that is itself flexible for managing work and home commitments.
Skills and expectations:
- 6 years + relevant commercial industry experience
- Graduate or post-graduate degree
- Research – design quantitative & qualitative research methods, project management, analysis, reporting and presenting evidence based insights
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Run Workshops
- Passion and determination to succeed
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Sector experience in social, healthcare, education or similar
- A confident business developer to actively identify and build new opportunities outside of the existing client base
- Management skills to positively influence and develop junior team members
- The ability and desire to represent the firm through articles, conferences & whitepapers
- The desire to work in an ‘ideas’ environment where you will be called upon to help develop product and services
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org.