Senior Analyst / Econometrician
- Full Time
The have the advantaged of having a team of dedicated analytical experts that work tirelessly to provide a bigger picture on marketing performance.
They are now looking for a Senior Analyst/ Econometrician to join their busy London office.
This position is ideal for those that have existing econometric modelling experience and solid statistical analysis skills.
* Play an active role in successfully building and developing econometric models
* Seamless data processing and analysis
* Work with the wider team across a range of projects within the econometric band - data collection through to results dissemination
* Proactively co-ordinate and work on a multitude of econometric projects
* Support the junior analysts- guiding and offering advice
* Identify challenges the business might face providing resolutions
* Identify new business opportunities
* Assist on internal and external meetings and client presentations
* Proven commercial experience working as an analyst with econometric modelling experience
* Expert knowledge of econometric modelling and forecasting
* Desire to master new skills
* Team player with a collaborative approach
* Analytical thinker - possessing exceptional technical, numerical and presenting skills
* Ability to deliver analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Self- motivated, Analytical thinker - possessing exceptional technical, numerical and presenting skills