Insight and Propositions Manager - Clientside
Fascinating new role at the forefront of the higher education marketing revolution. One of the largest universities in the UK seeks an Insight Manager to help drive market research across the organisation as they continue to expand in this increasingly competitive marketplace. Previous HE experience is not essential, more important will be your ability to use strategic market insight and analysis to support corporate strategy and identify and develop market opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing credibility and developing positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Leading mr projects, managing external providers and advising on best practice.
- Agreeing an annual plan; reporting against KPIs and business objectives.
- Preparing reports and presentations regarding marketing activity for revenue generation
- Developing and executing strategic market analysis; monitoring industry and competitive trends.
- Informing and influencing decision making around the product portfolio.
- Identifying new and compelling growth opportunities through analysis of customer needs, market potential and competitive landscape.
- Supporting the development of cohesive 'pricing' recommendations, including headline fees, scholarships and bursaries, discounts, entry requirements, and offer strategies.
- Developing and maintaining up to date market insight and product knowledge.
- Reporting extensive market and competitor intelligence and analysis
- Managing resources and budgets
Your solid agency and/or clientside market research experience will be combined with strong presentation and all round communication skills, along with a proven ability to build relationships. Excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving, forward thinking organisation that creates and applies powerful knowledge. Along with a competitive salary and generous benefits package, you will enjoy access to world-class facilities and relocation assistance could be available for the right candidate.