Director, Quantitative - Remote Working
This is a senior entrepreneurial role with a long established agency enjoying a step change in their evolution. With a well earned reputation for the successful provision of high quality senior led fieldwork solutions, they are growing their full service offering and seek an Associate / Director with solid quant experience and a wide network to drive this development.
With the full support of the Managing Director and specialist international consumer, business, healthcare and recruitment teams working across CATI, online, mobile, qual and analysis, you will be excited by bringing on and maintaining new accounts as well as delivering high quality research projects. You will be building relationships in the UK and internationally with research and marketing agencies through to end clients and large blue chips, with the opportunity to build a team around you. Agency trained in quant or quant/qual, your sector experience will ideally include financial, IT/Telecoms or Customer Sat.
This is an influential role which will call on all your finely tuned commercial and research skills to ensure the future success of the ad hoc practice. In return, you will enjoy the full rewards such a leadership role calls for including an excellent commission scheme as well as a highly competitive salary. The company itself is based in West Yorkshire, but you could be located anywhere in the UK, as full support for remote working is available.
Apply for Director, Quantitative - Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £100,000 or more Telecommunications Associate Director jobs in North West England
- £100,000 or more Telecommunications Business Development / Sales jobs in North West England
- £100,000 or more Telecommunications Director jobs in North West England
- £100,000 or more Telecommunications Head of Research jobs in North West England
- £100,000 or more Telecommunications Quantitative Researcher jobs in North West England