Research & Insight Director - Quantitative
Our client is a boutique research consultancy, who thrive on tailoring their approach to fit their clients' needs and they are always keen to keep expanding their methodologies to do this! They are based in the heart of London and have experienced significant growth in the last few years. They boast a friendly working environment, with a good balance of support and autonomy, and with a promise that no two days are the same! They pride themselves on rewarding staff and working with a fantastic range of clients within Retail, Technology, Telecoms and Media areas. They work across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, often in collaboration to deliver a well-rounded solution to a problem. Due to extensive growth, they are now looking to take on a Director to join their quantitative arm of the business. They win and build business through their reputation.
In this role, you will be playing a pivotal part in securing new business, developing strong client relationships and overseeing the successful delivery of projects to clients. You will be working across a range of sectors including retail, media and technology and on both ad hoc and tracking studies.
- Responding to briefs and writing proposals, delivering pitches and winning business
- Developing and building strong client relationships
- Designing research projects and coming up with new methodologies and ways to carry these out
- Work in collaboration with the qualitative team on mixed methodology projects
- Oversee the team working on the project and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of the data
- Add value to reports and presentations
- Present to clients
- Contribute at a senior management level to key business decisions, influencing the team vision and managing people
The ideal candidate will have a strong quantitative research background. You will have worked in a research agency for at least half of your career and will be looking to work in a small, agile company, where you can make a different. You will be someone who enjoys building up strong business relationships, likes working to tight deadlines and working a range of UK and international projects. Ideally you will have experience in retail, media or technology sectors. You will have a proven track record of working successfully with a range of clients, strong account management skills and the ability to think outside of the box. You will be someone who is looking for a new challenge and to thrive in a successful environment.