Customised Quantitative Research – Shopper + FMCG + Retail
- Are you an intuitive market researcher with a glowing track record in FMCG, Shopper and Retail Research?
- Are you interested in working in a flexible, adult environment?
- Do you like the idea of working on the North Shore, close to the beautiful Sydney beaches and far from the bustle of Sydney CBD?
Based on Sydney’s North Shore, this Market Research boutique has surrounded themselves with some of Sydney’s best love beauty to feed their imaginations, and its done wonders! The last 12 months have seen significant business growth and they are now looking to expand their team to accommodate the influx. They are offering strategic, meaty and bespoke shopper research projects and a flexible, sociable environment that promises to reward hard work with work life balance.
This role is for a Quantitative Account Director specialise in Shopper, FMCG and retail space with a history of successfully managing client relationships and working smart with quantitative and qualitative research data. This agency believes in the power of research to catalyse change and drive growth and have well refined experience running shopper research, customer experience, product testing, concept testing, online communities and segmentation. Clients love them for their personable and knowledgeable approach and they are now looking for someone with a shared attitude to contribute to company growth.
As an Account Director you will work with significant amount of autonomy to service a range of accounts across all stages of the research process. You key task will involve:
- Delivery of a-grade client service – nurturing relationships and taking the time to understand their needs. You will design proposals and deliver research results, overseeing all the bits inbetween.
- Application of your analytical and consulting skills to a wide range of strategic quantitative initiatives in the shopper space.
- Input into qualitative projects including the management of online communities
- Delivery of strategic thinking around brands, communication and product strategy.
To be right for this role you will bring:
- Experience working at a strategic level in another market research agency. Shopper and retail experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent hands on quantitative analysis skills and client service capabilities.
- The ability to think strategically and tell stories with numbers.
- The ability to deliver inspiring and engaging client presentations.
You will work amongst a team of impressive researchers that have come from some of Sydney’s best boutiques. This team is highly collaborative and work hard to maintain a creative and dynamic environment that continues to evolve with the world around it.
Interested? To find out more please send your CV to Kelsie at Resources Group email@example.com or call 0292581120.
Apply for Customised Quantitative Research – Shopper + FMCG + Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly