Market Research Executive – GRADUATE TRAINEE ROLE
- Do you have internship/work experience exposure to market research in a commercial environment?
- Has this experience given you a taste and now you want more?
- Does the idea of working for a boutique market research agency appeal where you can grow through the daily exposure to a range of customised research programs for inspiring Aussie clients?
In the affirmative, this well-established market research agency now looking for a bright Graduate Market Research Executive could be just the ticket! It is a global agency environment where you will easily integrate in to the friendly and extremely smart team. Your role will be to learn the trade of quantitative research, analysing customer data and market data, and using the information to help client make business decisions.
You will answer questions for your large enterprise clients - such as: How do I improve customer experience? How can we re-position our brand? Will this new product concept work? How do we segment our client base?
You will be involved in questionnaire design, project management, analysis of data using Q or SPSS and pulling together concise commercial reports. You will be technically competent (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and you will be analytically competent able to spot patterns and build stories from data.
You will be happy playing a supportive role to the internal team with the longer term potential to act in a more client facing role. The focus of this role will be quantitative and this agency specialises in the financial services sector.
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written for the reporting element of the role.
- High level of academic education (Bachelors)
- Work experience/Education experience/Internship in a data role
- Ideally an understanding of SPSS/Q/Excel
- An interest in Financial Services (Banks, Accountancy, Insurance clients)
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are interested in a career in quantitative data and market research to Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121