Lead Data Manager – LEAD NEW FUNCTION
To lead thinking and development in the area of data capture, data analytics and data visualization in the largest independent market research agency in Australia specialist in market research, consumer analytics and data driven strategy.
Can you shape the agenda across the top 10 requirements?
- Supplier Management: Manage and appoint an approved roster of panel suppliers using your local industry knowledge
- Data Quality Protocols: Create protocols for teams to follow to ensure quality in the data collected
- Sampling and weighting: Become the internal expert on technical areas for large and complex quantitative survey based research projects including trackers, segmentations, U&As and multi country projects
- Scripting: Consult on all questions related to scripting/programming and help develop identifiable own style
- Questionnaire best practice: Provide guidance on survey design from a technical point of view
- Data file management: Oversee data processing including best practice for writing data specs, set up and quality controls post data cleaning
- Data futureproofing: Bring emerging ideas such as new data capture techniques to ensure the business stays at the forefront of the market
- Data automation and visualization: Improve reporting outputs such as automation, dashboards and other data visualization solutions – creating an in house style
- Capability sharing: Internal knowledge management and training of all things data
- Leadership: Establishing yourself as the trusted ‘go-to- expert in a sizeable agency of 60+ people and ultimately building and leading a team of data experts
- 7years + experience in data processing function in another market research consultancy
- Tertiary education in a related field
- Able to work with complex data from various sources
- Curiosity and an insatiable appetite for improvement
- Advanced knowledge of SPSS, Q, Excel and scripting software like ConfirmIt or Qualtrics
- The ability to influence and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff
- Experience in improving processes and systems
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.