Junior Project Manager
Our client, a large market research company are now looking for a Junior Project manager to join their team in London.
Working closely with the Project Manger you will take responsibility for focus on multi country/global quantitative projects across all quantitative methodologies. Our client are keen on people to progress within the role and to take on more responsibility as their experience grows.
Providing important support on all projects which will include:
* Assist with project management of studies including liaising with operational teams, managing time lines internal and external, quality checking of materials and deliverables, ensuring all stages of a project are delivered to the highest quality.
* Responsible for collating quotations and costs with guidance from the Research team
* Responsible for financial management on projects, also to assist and support the team to achieve sales and revenue targets
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and Operational teams
In line with progression your responsibilities will grow and include:
* Working collaboratively with researchers to gain understanding of project requirements
* The autonomy to develop and grow with support from senior directors and the wider team
* Retrieval of costs from our client's growing portfolio of international research partners
* Understanding of requirements for projects and responsibility adjusting changing priorities
My client is looking for;
Someone who has previously worked within a Quantitative Market Research environment is essential. This could be a step up within an operations environment or someone within a research role that would want to progress into Project Management.
* Ability to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach to time management that suits an ad-hoc project environment
* Attention to detail and is organised
* Understanding of how projects are run in the research sector
* Have previously worked in a Quantitative environment.