Data Analyst/ Investment Executive in Media environment
They are looking for an aspiring Investments Executive/ data analyst with solid knowledge of the media environment to join their vibrant London office.
As a successful candidate you'll be competent in Excel and a strong analytical thinking with solid mathematical skills.
The role has a strong focus on two areas of the business- New business pitches and Value Management.
* Creation of documents - FAQ's etc.
* Responsible for the roll out and development of a new trading tool. Phase 1 on the tool is being tested across selected markets globally.
* Managing and preparing international data requests.
* Develop an understanding of media concepts and methodologies.
* Identifying errors in data and potential bugs in the tools.
* Cleaning and collecting data ready to be uploaded onto their system.
* Upholding a log of all the changes and updates that are requested by various teams.
* Chasing data from the local market.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of concepts and methodologies relating to Value Management.
* Advanced Excel Skills.
* Proven experience of working in a media environment
* Analytical mind-set. Ability to process huge amounts of data.
* Self-motivated and driven.