6 days left
- Full Time
Naturally, for an agency with this excellent reputation, we are looking for a superstar Project Manager!
If you a motivated and vibrant individual, looking to join a proactive and creative team in Singapore with great opportunity for exposure and career development, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
As the Associate Producer, you will be primarily responsible for executing key events across SEA. One of the most important aspects of this role will be communication and efficient production. You will be a great communicator, who is excellent at building and maintaining client relationships, with the ability to manage projects efficiently from start to finish.
This unique opportunity requires someone with a positive, "can do" attitude, who loves working alongside a team to establish effective strategies for delivery.
What do you need?
* A minimum of 2 years experience in event production.
* Event Management/Communications experience is a bonus.
* Proven track record of forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
* Ability to manage complex projects on a global basis.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Events experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
* A motivated team player.
If you are a highly motivated team player, with a commitment to quality and professionalism, we would love to tell you more.
If you want to find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity, please follow the instructions below to apply for this role or for a confidential chat, please contact Alycia directly on +6531575642 for further information or send through a copy of your updated CV.
EA License No: R1326872 | Agency License No: 11C4388.
Apply for Associate Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly