6 days left
- Full Time
GlobeScan is an evidence-led strategy consultancy focused on stakeholder intelligence and engagement. Offering a suite of specialist research and advisory services, GlobeScan partners with clients to meet strategic objectives across reputation, sustainability and purpose. Companies, multilateral institutions, governments and NGOs trust GlobeScan for our unique expertise.
Research Analyst Position Summary:
Working alongside a Project Manager and other team members, the successful candidate will be involved in all areas of GlobeScan’s work, from supporting research design through to delivery of findings and strategic insights for our clients. GlobeScan projects include a mix of intelligence (primary and secondary research) and stakeholder engagement. Examples range from global stakeholder reputation and issue tracking and stakeholder mapping to benchmarking, sustainability communications and engagement strategies and stakeholder engagement forums.
The successful candidate will have particular responsibility for: supporting project management; coordinating primary data collection with fieldwork suppliers; desk research; stakeholder database support; data analysis and interpretation; conducting effective preparation and presentation of research findings and reports; and supporting briefings.
- Minimum of two years’ professional experience in a research role (such as market research, social research etc.)
- Undergraduate or Masters level degree in social sciences
- Demonstrable interest in GlobeScan’s focus areas of sustainability, reputation and business purpose, with good understanding of business issues
- Passionate about working as part of a team to build greater shared value for our global clients and their stakeholders
- Proven research skills, including interpretation and analysis of quantitative data and qualitative findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiasm, can-do attitude and solution-oriented
- Knowledge/understanding of applied statistics and/or willingness to develop skills in this area
- Ability to thrive in small yet multinational teams, working with colleagues and partners across time zones
- GlobeScan’s overarching purpose is to help our clients redefine what it means to be in business
- We offer engaging and diverse work with the world’s leading organisations, ranging from Fortune 500 businesses to international non-profits and multi-lateral organisations
- A smart, ambitious and values-led culture
- Collaborative colleagues who are generous with their time and knowledge
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you meet the requirements above then we want to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter, detailing why you’d like to work for GlobeScan and why you think you would be a good fit for the role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Please email your application to:email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive only candidates invited to interview will be contacted.
Apply for Research Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly