Research Principle - Education, Healthcare and Services
My client is a highly regarded research consultancy that partner with their clients to inspire change and drive organisational performance. They research employee and customer engagement, providing highly valuable insight into leadership, culture and customer experience.
Their clients value them for their industry knowledge and their ability to turn research results into actionable strategy. They are now looking for a senior researcher to look after valuable client relationships within the Education, Healthcare and Community Services space.
This is an opportunity for a real thought leader. Your role will focus on leading relationships with clients and during regular meetings with clients you will:
- spend time to understand their needs and developing proposals in response
- using research findings to produce evidence based insights
- demonstrating an understanding of what drives business performance in your final delivery of findings
As a senior member of the team you will also be expected to take ownership of business development for your area of the business. This will be through nurturing existing relationships and following up leads passed on by the sales team with knowledge based pitches.
You will have the luxury of working with a highly sophisticated IT platform that allows for streamlined data collection and dashboard reporting. Datasets will widely be provided by client organisations and you will have an operational team to support you in overall project delivery. You will manage a small team and will be expected to inspire, motivate and educate.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Experience working in a management consultancy, data collection or full service market research agency
- Ideally you will have experience working in Education, Healthcare or Community Services. You will still be considered if you have not worked in this industry however must be able to demonstrate a passion for the space
- Excellent client management experience. Be able to take ownerships of client relationships. Show passion, gravitas and expertise in all areas of client contact.
- Team management experience would be highly beneficial
You will be joining a supportive, ambitious and well respected business. They are offering a flexible environment and a competitive bonus scheme.
If you’re interested to hear more then I’d love to have a chat! To apply please send your CV to Kelsie at Resources Group or call 0292581120 if you have any questions.
Apply for Research Principle - Education, Healthcare and Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly