Market Research & Online Community Insights Manager – Top TV/Media Brand
The consumer insights team of this leading Broadcast and Entertainment Group business are agents of change. They drive change that unlocks, shapes, builds and creates brilliant opportunities for the business and brand growth. They don't do research for research sake! They take the time to understand where the challenges and opportunities lie for the business, really getting to the heart of the questions to ask. Clear and uncluttered thinkers, they are able to cut through the noise and reams of data to reach strategic outcomes.
The wider business recognizes the importance of truly understanding their customer's profiles, opinions, behaviours and experiences and internal stakeholders hold the power of research in high regard. The voice of the viewer is at the heart of everything this business does.
This role will see you taking responsibility for delivering the business primary market research and insights utilising their online view community and outside sample.
So what will you do day to day?
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure research requirements are defined and the key customer insights gained from the research are captured and communicated across the business
- You will manage end to end both quant research projects – working with stakeholders to define research objectives, drafting questionnaires, programming questionnaires and producing findings to present back to stakeholders.
- You will brief in research requirements to the suppliers and ensure outputs are received in a timely manner and to a high quality prior to sharing with stakeholders.
- You will manage the communities and spearhead community engagement including writing community newsletters and blogs.
- You will champion the use and benefits of the community across the business making sure work is made visible.
So what will you have?
- You have solid experience in Market Research (5+ years) with some time spent agency / supplier side
- You will ideally have a background in media/FMCG/digital research although strong candidates from other sector will be considered.
- You have proven experience with quantitative methodologies including questionnaire design, analysis, and project management.
- You have a passion for numbers and an innate ability to find the story.
- You are tech and internet savvy and enjoy using innovative online market research methodologies
- You are an excellent communicator, with an engaging writing style
- You have a will do / can do attitude and are a great team player.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com.