Senior Client Account Manager | Big data + Shopper Insights
5 days left
- Full Time
Dig Data is currently leading the way in the Marketing Strategy space and this Global Data Solutions Agency has perfected the art of using consumer data and smart technology to help businesses make well informed strategic decisions.
Monitoring shopper behaviour, attitudes and purchase motivations they pinpoint what matters to consumers and help FMCG and Retail clients understand how this impacts on sales and marketing activity.
Recent business growth has meant there is now need for a Senior Account Manager to manage the relationship with a highly lucrative FMCG account. Using a range of different technology platforms, you will:
· Work smart with shopper data to manage a multitude of campaigns related to category reviews and optimisation, price and promotions, NPD planning, product activation, brand growth, competitive strategy.
· Work in tandem with capable internal analysts to ensure consumer data is being used to its full advantage
· Develop strategic insights, engaging reports and inspiring presentations based on campaign results
· Be the main point of contact for all client queries. You will work across different retail categories and will spend time in client offices to ensure the relevant Sales and Marketing Managers understand the impact of information being delivered
To be considered for this role you must:
· Have a dazzling track record of client management experience. You will be given ownership of client relationships and will be in the spotlight when it comes to management and delivery of marketing campaigns
· Experience working with shopper and category data. There will be analysts on board to help with the technical side of things however you must be comfortable pulling insights from data sets and delivering this information to Marketing and Sales clients.
· FMCG / Retail experience. You will be working on campaigns related to campaign optimisation, brand development, pricing and promotions. An understanding of these principles, as well as knowledge of the trends and external factors that impact sales is highly important.
This is a dynamic environment that continues to diversify and evolve in sync with changes in the consumer landscape. This agency boasts of excellent training schemes and development programmes that will offer continued opportunities for career growth.
To apply of find out more, please send your details to Kelsie at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org call 0292581120.
Apply for Senior Client Account Manager | Big data + Shopper Insights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly