Community Manager & Research Analyst | Media and Entertainment
5 days left
- Full Time
Feeling boxed in? Looking to take your quantitative market research and insights community management skills somewhere new?
Then what about this …..
Our client is a market leading media and entertainment brand and they are looking to recruit a sharp thinking Community Manager / Research Analyst. Their dedicated research team is a happy band, who shares a common bond – they like to challenge the status quo! They are also all passionate about the way people interact with media and brands.
The consumer insights team sits at the heart of brand, marketing and business strategy and their primary goal is to deliver excellent insight that actively informs strategic business decisions. The team also conduct industry leading thought piece studies, designed to better understand the media, advertising and entertainment world as a whole.
The day to day …..
· Balancing multiple research projects
· Survey design and management
· Reporting writing and analysis
· Community and panel management
· Competitor monitoring and keeping abreast of industry trends and innovations.
· 3+ quantitative research experience and panel management experience within either a research, media or advertising agency
· Survey and questionnaire design and project management experience
· A head for numbers and good basic quantitative analysis skills (Excel and ideally SPSS or Q)
· An interest and basic literacy in social and digital media
· A confident communicator
· A “what if” thinker!
Culturally it is a fun and positive team environment where people have that “care factor” for the work they do and each other. To apply for this unique opportunity please send your CV to Rowan Haylett email@example.com.
Apply for Community Manager & Research Analyst | Media and Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly