User Experience Research Manager - Media Owner
Our client has set the pace for change within their sector. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality content. This transformation means they remain at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape but are developing the team further to ensure they continue to stay at the forefront of the digital revolution.
Working across both research and user experience teams, you will be integral to the concept development, design and launch of a full portfolio of exciting new digital products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with UX team to define their needs and deliver on a wide range of products
- Manage relationships with agencies as well as individual research
- Recruiting users/participants for research needs
- Carrying out and managing diary studies
- Managing user testing, writing scripts when required
- Contributing to UX and Product teams on new ideas and strategies
- Carrying out user research on current products and providing insights
- Bring UX best practice to all projects and day-to- day workload.
You will have:
- A high level of experience in research, including investigative research
- A mixture of agency and in-house experience would be preferential
- Experience of writing scripts for user testing
- Exude passion in all things research, keeping on top of industry developments.