Associate Director - Quantitative
The client is an established yet fast growing, award winning research agency that has expertise across consumer, corporate, political and reputation research. They are innovative in their outlook and offer integrated qualitative and quantitative solutions for a number of clients.
They are seeking an experienced Associate Director to lead, manage, oversee and deliver quantitative research projects on time and on budget. You will lead high value, high profile and sensitive research projects from design to analysis whilst developing profitable client relationships. You will promote and support the company's strategic vision and values through example and manage junior staff, supporting their professional development.
- Must have 6-8 years agency based research experience across a range of sectors.
- Experience managing a team to deliver major research projects
- Experience using a range of innovative quantitative research techniques to gain the best insights and advice for major clients.
- Experience writing and presenting findings to clients.
- Confident in developing client relationships and proposing new work opportunities.
- Enthusiastic, creative and ambitious whilst reliable and responsible.
The role is paying up to £60k and is starting ASAP. Send your CV to Jessica firstname.lastname@example.org