Senior Research Executive
Providing important support on all projects which will include:
Actively helping to develop our syndicated research products in terms of content and reporting outputs.
* Taking a leading role in ad-hoc projects within the hotels and hospitality sector, both qualitative and quantitative
* Desk research into hotel brand development and hotel industry, and economic background in markets where the survey is conducted.
* Managing and developing client relationships and assisting with presentations and workshops.
My client is looking for
* Outstanding organisational skills and an aptitude for juggling involvement in various markets of a tracking study simultaneously
* Questionnaire design to meet client's research objectives
* Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and to manage competing priorities
* High level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a strong degree from a reputable academic institution. You must have the ability to understand and speak French in business conversations and previously worked within a Quantitative Market Research environment.