Global Planning Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
The Global Planning Manager would be an over achiever of sorts. Someone that loves pitching for the next big client as much as they love creating effective strategic solutions for their clients across the globe. The Global Planning Manager would be sharp, flexible and agile - someone that can deliver winning creative briefs and can think outside the traditional norms.
If this sounds like something you can not only do, but excel at let's get to the nitty-gritty:
You are able to conceptualize and research effective communications strategies just as well as you are able to develop full scale channel campaigns.
Communication is key - you can communicate ideas through business development pitches, have a proven track record in winning new business through your savvy ability to draft and deliver creative briefs, develop comms tools for the agency and - last but not least - run communications workshops.
* A strong background working in an integrated communications agency - with 3-6 years' experience in the space
* You are a global guru- you have experience in running and coordinating global campaigns across the world
* Business Development is a part of your daily - you can create an award winning brief and pitch with the best of them
* You know that 'failing to plan is planning to fail,' and can strategize on a solutions based methodology
* The Global Planning Manager will understand the nuances of MNC agency life, and like working with a lively bunch of creatives!
R1436719 EA licence: 11C4388
Apply for Global Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly