Expand from Project Management to Training & Consultancy! - Research Provider
Project Management, Training & Consultancy! - Research Provider
London £26-£30,000 + bonus + benefits
A chance to further your career with a leading name in the research industry. An international provider of panels, communities and innovative technological solutions is looking to further expand this young, dynamic and growing team. If you are bored of being part of a team that is 'stuck in its ways', are keen to expand your skills outside of pure project management into consultancy and training then this is be the perfect opportunity for you! You will be a consultant and trainer to clients who buy innovative research products and solutions to manage the delivery of their surveys in-house.
You will ideally have a project, panel or research management background, gained in the market research industry. You will be self-motivated, consultative in your approach, highly organised and with strong communication and client service skills.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant's prior consent.
To apply or for further information please contact Deborah Lewis, Director, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
More jobs like this
- £25,000 - £29,999 Generalist Client Services jobs in London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £29,999 Generalist Consultant jobs in London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £29,999 Generalist Fieldwork jobs in London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £29,999 Generalist Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £29,999 Generalist Quantitative Researcher jobs in London (Greater)