Fieldwork Executive - Management consultancy
Our client, a strategic research consultancy are now looking for a Fieldwork Executive to join their team in London.
Working closely with the Fieldwork Manager you will take responsibility for domestic and international projects to ensure that all qualitative research studies are delivered smoothly. Our client are keen on people to progress within the role and to take on more responsibility as their experience grows.
Providing important support on all projects which will include:
* Effective database management of respondents.
* Booking venues and creating field packs for projects
* Responsibility for booking transcripts and making sure all are returned and filed
* Management of researcher diaries and mapping of travel routes
* Taking responsibility for booking out transcripts/translations
In line with progression your responsibilities will grow and include:
* Working collaboratively with researchers to gain understanding of project requirements
* Retrieval of costs from our client's growing portfolio of international research partners
* Overseeing the recruitment process of respondents and managing intake of recruits
* Understanding of requirements for projects and responsibility adjusting changing priorities
My client is looking for Someone who has previously worked within a Qualitative Market Research environment is essential.
* Attention to detail and is organised
* Understanding of how projects are run in the research sector
* Can communicate effectively in both written and oral form