Associate Director/ Director - Shanghai - Ex-Pat
They are looking for someone who is good at advising clients and an expert in consumer research who can hold high level, strategic conversations with clients. You will be working with senior stakeholders in some of the world's biggest businesses on their strategic problems looking at new product and brand development predominantly as the businesses continue to grow and diversify as well as engaging ever changing groups of consumers.
They are looking for people with ad-hoc experience and knowledge of NPD who would consider working in Shanghai for around 2 years (or longer) and then would look at a senior role back in the UK or another one of their global locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining and developing new business with existing and potential clients.
* Writing research proposals and questionnaire design.
* Managing project teams and delegating efficiently
* Analysing quantitative and diagnostic data
* Reporting and debriefing clients
If you'd be interested in finding out more about this role and the challenges then apply below or get in touch!