Insight Director - Creative design & brand agency - Melbourne
- Senior Researcher
- Creative design and branding agency
- Global branding campaigns with blue chip clients
- Client facing role
Our client, a creative design and brand agency that specialises in positioning and total branding is looking for a brilliant, enthusiastic and switched on Insights Director to join their talented in-house research team. From their offices in the heart of Melbourne their strategic planning, design, production and client service expertise has driven this agency to experience rapid growth and a reputation for delivering the best and most innovative design solutions across a wide range of mediums on a global level. We are looking for an extremely switched on, vibrant & 'in the know' insights specialist, who would reveal in the chance to directly influence the future strategic direction of world-class brands. As part of a fully integrated research team, you will be the voice of the customer and a commentator on consumer culture.
To be successful for this role, we are looking for someone with:
- 6+ year's brand insights experience
- Considerable experience of brand and communications/design research
- Ability to manage a research projects from start to finish
- Highly developed interviewing, group moderation and observations skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Confidence in presenting to a variety of audience types
In return you will get to work for a market leader in the world of branding alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. To apply send your CV to Rowan Haylett and firstname.lastname@example.org