This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global Healthcare Market Research Company as an International Account Director.
This company works with the largest and most important pharmaceutical and healthcare brands and they have an unrivalled friendly and team orientated culture and working environment. A recent restructure means that this person will join at an important time in the business.
The role sits within their International team managing large scale multi-country quantitative research projects. This team provides complex quantitative research solutions across international territories.
Your role will be not only to drive the commercial relationship with clients across global territories and a diverse range of therapies, but you will also create research solutions using questionnaire based techniques combined with the company's behavioural data sets, to deliver a unique perspective to our client's research.
You will be responsible for developing & managing new ad-hoc research projects for clients across the business, working closely with the client services and thus will be able to refine or develop your Primary Research and Project Management skills by working on range of research approaches
* Act as an advisor, consulting directly with clients on the best solutions for their business.
* Design & write questionnaires that, when combined with our behavioural data will provide a unique perspective on our clients key questions.
* Work with their Client Service teams to understand, interpret and deliver results back to our clients.
* Lead the commercial focus for multiple business units, helping them generate ad hoc revenue.
Experience and Skills
Successful applicants will demonstrate evidence of the following on their applications:
* Experience designing and managing multi-country research and creating and delivering high quality, commercially focused insight. (Preferably from the Healthcare sector however this is not critical.)
* Experience of successful client management
* Experience of successfully developing revenue and driving commercial growth within a team
* Project management expertise preferred.
* Be able to influence senior people both internally and with clients
* Problem solving abilities
* Proposal writing
* Creative and curious
This position is based in Paris and therefore French or any other European language would be beneficial, however the company language is English.