This job is no longer available
Customer Insights Manager - Global Mobile Top-Up Provider
£35k – £50k/€45k - €60k
This company is the largest international company in the online mobile phone top-up industry. They are looking for a Customer Insights Manager to understand consumer behaviours and attitudes in key markets in order to facilitate the company’s marketing strategy. The HQ is in Dublin (relocation package offered) but they will also accept applications for London as a UK-based office is currently being established.
This is a chance to ‘top up your career’ by taking on a hands on role as a Customer Insights Manager. You will be leading the online team and supporting the business in understanding consumer behaviours and trends across global markets.
Key day-today responsibilities include:
- Informing the business on consumer insights using both in-house research and external agencies
- To monitor consumer trends in global markets
- To analyse the data and make recommendations to the marketing team in order to support marketing strategy
- To use creative research in order to support the business with innovation and idea generation
- Presenting relevant topics both internally and externally
The key attributes of the Customer Insights Manager will be:
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in an ecommerce organisation
- Market analysis experience desired
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum)
- A creative individual who can think outside of the box
If this is the role for you, please click “Apply” below.