This job is no longer available
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about learning & growing
- Have opinions & aren’t afraid to share them
- Compelling communicator – both through the written word & in person
- Like to have fun, but at the same time don’t shy away from heavy intellectual lifting
- Can keep all the balls in the air
- Have a good sense of the world
My client is a market research and strategic consulting firm. They look for people who are interested in popular culture, brands, marketing & advertising and get excited by the prospect of researching these issues.
They now want their socks knocked off by a Research Consultant who will work primarily on quantitative projects across a variety of industry sectors. This role will allow you to get involved in all stages of the research process, including working with senior client-side partners. Projects are ad hoc in nature and will be broadly across innovation, market segmentation and branding.
Please apply for all the exciting details if you are a bright graduate with current experience working in another marker research agency or insight team and you are looking for a new home to develop your career and knowledge of consumer branding.
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Hughes email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.